Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Day 46: Yummy Yummy Cravings

So I've started to have cravings. But the good thing is, I'm cheap (shocker) and my kitchen is not stocked with baked goods and candy galore, so I'm not having a problem. I've actually started making a list of things I can't wait to eat. Austin was so kind to help me make the list. Here it goes, in no particular order:

1. Beer and Wings. And celery. Let's make it somewhat healthy. And I want to stuff myself until I fall asleep. Perfect.

2. DiGiorno Supreme Pizza. Not just any DiGiorno pizza. I want the box that comes with chocolate chip cookies and breadsticks. The crust is amazing.


3. Stouffer's Lasagne.. party sized. I don't even really like lasagne, but I'm just wanting it. And I will eat one layer at a time scraping off all the sauce and cheese, eating it, and then eat the noodle clean. Don't judge me. I also eat all of the chocolate off my butterfingers before eating those. And it tastes good that way.

4. Ice cream made out of only bananas.. and then with peanut butter and chocolate chips. Thank you Austin for introducing this to me.

5. Puppy chow. Not crappy puppy chow either. Double peanut butter, half chocolate. Just like Anne taught me.

6. Cheese and crackers and salami. And I just want triscuits, nothing fancy (thanks for the idea Taylor)

7. Ice Cream. I want chocolate chip cookie dough, double strawberry, bunny tracks, cookies 'n creme, vanilla with a scoop of peanut butter and bananas. All at the same time. Yum.

8. Angel Food Cake. It's a staple in my life.. well around my birthday.

9. Cookies - ginger snaps, chocolate chip with barely any chocolate chips, crazy ones with candy that you can find on pintrest. What a weird site. Yup, I said it.

10. Mexican food and margaritas. Chips and Salsa. I want Salty Iguana's Enchiladas del Mar with the white sauce and I want to eat it while looking at Bill's face during Hawk Talk.

11. Caramel brownies like my mom makes. Mmm.

12. Smores Bars .. CJ and I made these last February. So. Freaking. Good.


13. Peanut Butter, Banana, Marshmallow Sandwich. Don't knock it til you try it. I created this in McCollum (my freshman dorm.. duh) and its the shit. Step 1. Toast your bread. Step 2. Tear apart some marshmallows, spread them on 1 slice and microwave 30s. Make sure you watch it because they will get huge. Step 3. Spread PB on the other slice. Step 4. Cut up a banana and put it on the PB. Step 5. Smoosh it together. Step 6. Grab a napkin, wet wipe, or just take off your shirt and take a shower post sandwich because its messy but SO GOOD. Step 7. Close your eyes and eat and take all the flavor in. You're welcome

14. French Toast. Plain, stuffed with strawberries, topped with syrup, peanut butter, cinnamon, fruit, whatever. Yum. I will learn how to make this one day..

I think this sums it up pretty well. 46 Days until I can start baking. And Halloween candy will be on sale so I shall have a candy bowl as well. Life is good. Until then, I'm off to the gym! Heavy lifting and lots of chicken are in my near future!

2 comments:

  1. i don't understand why bill self was labeled and not my wonderful self! man. i suppose i will still mail you a big batch of puppy chow post-competition anyways, tho :c)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. oo. I forgot puffy cheetos with fruit roll ups. YUM.

    ReplyDelete