Wednesday, July 11, 2012

115 days to go!

I love spicy food. The more it makes my nose run and eyes water, the better. I made some chicken yesterday with Sriracha sauce on it, and then mixed it with some basmati rice, squash, and tomato and sprinkled it all with garlic salt for dinner. It was delectable! I loved it. My favorite flavors all combined. And it took all of 5 minutes to throw together today. No excuses for eating a box of oreos.. macaroni (which actually takes a long time to make).. or a lean cuisine for dinner. The hardest thing was measuring the rice out.

Today was a great day at "work". I did 3 evaluations completely on my own and treated all my patients with no help from my CI. Great day. I did have a patient though who came in with back pain. She told me My whole body hurts. Oh ya... okay. Well let's just talk about your back. How long's that been going on? Since I gave birth to my youngest daughter. Okay, when was that. Well she's 40 years old.. You didn't think in the last 40 years to go to the doctor before now? Great. Just great. But it went well anyway. I also had a patient who barely would walk 5 feet without her "back brace/corset" on.. too much pain. Right. She's supratentorial.. (that was seriously in a doctor's referral to us.. not for this pt.. but pretty hilarious anyway. Do you use that Joan?)

Workouts this week have been great. Rear Delts and Back along with some light cardio yesterday; Tris, Bis, and Core today. I got a couple PRs so I'm feeling good. Tomorrow is legs and I'll do a little cardio as well. Also, nutrition for this past week has been spot on. Although, my macros aren't spread out as evenly as I'd like, I am hitting all of the numbers pretty consistently. This weekend things are changing, so I'll have to do a little adjusting once I find out the details on that. I'm excited. 115 days to go!

Well, gotta get back to watching the Espys. KU vs MU border showdown should've won the most whatever game.. something about best comeback or just being awesome in general.. but they didn't the SF Giants did. True that was a great game but geeez the KU game was the best. And I got goosebumps watching it all over again. In case you are curious... Oh and Jack Harry.. suck it. We're okay letting them go. Chumps chumps chumps..

Oh ya, and I just want you to all know that I got a record in minesweeper tonight.. Expert.. 125s. Yup. Great day, indeed. Keep it real, peeps. It's almost the weekend.. that means a lot more work for me. Awesome. 7 day work weeks are stupid.

1 comment:

  1. Susan: yes we use supratentorial - and often PT is the only thing we can do for those people. As for Mary - her possible fracture is nowhere near the weight bearing portion of her hip - therefore impact is ok. and i have been missing your daily blogs it is part of my routine, please revert to your old ways.

    ReplyDelete