Monday, July 9, 2012

Forgetful Me

I think one of the sucky things in life is having such a great, fun Sunday that it makes Monday even worse. I also hate holiday ads on TV or the radio after the holiday has past. I don't understand why the companies can't say. okay, July 5/Dec 26/etc, stop running this ad. But they don't.. and they run it until the next holiday begins it seems like. And it's annoying. 

I went back down to Davidson this weekend to house sit/dog sit for my aunt and uncle. Saturday and Sunday I went on a 4 mile run/walk. I would run until my HR reached 151 and then walk until it was back down to 129 and repeat. It was great.. and hot. Even at 7:30 am I got back home and was dripping sweat. It was great. Not.

I spent almost all day Sunday on the boat. My face thanks me for that. I drove back to Greensboro and didn't get lost this time.. probably because I didn't use the GPS and just relied on myself. Glad I'm smarter then technology still. Anyway, I got home, cooked some food for the week, and laid down in bed (without showering post-lake I'll have you know. And I'm not ashamed) and realized I left my watch on the boat. Not any watch. My HR monitoring watch. Awesome. So now I'm trying to decide when I can make it back to grab it and I'm devastated. I also forgot my bread, which I had gotten over, until realizing I also left my watch and now I want that too. What a somber end to my day. 

Today I get to go "work" at the neuro outpatient clinic which should be pretty cool. I get to work with a lot of amputees today.. so we'll see how that goes. 

Hope you all had a great weekend. Take advantage of this fresh start we are so lucky to get every Monday and tackle your goals! 

No comments:

Post a Comment