Monday, July 2, 2012

Bugs Don't Stand No Chance!

I am a master bug killer. Not just any bugs, I mean like flying bugs. At my sister's wedding in Napa, I killed 20 some flys hanging around the house on my first swat (I know you remember this Mare). At dinner tonight, I impressed Ceej by killing some little fruit fly or something with my finger. I rock. Maybe I should be an exterminator. It's always good to have backups...

First two days of July were a definite success with my resolutions! Well, I suppose today isn't over. I still have 26g carbs and 10g protein to get in, but for the most part, success :) Ceej and I made some stir fry for dinner tonight.. DELICIOUS. I had ground turkey with jalepeno, and she had mushy tofu. Then we sauted some carrots, green pepper, broccoli, zucchini, and squash in a tablespoon of Ginger Soy Sauce. A HUMONGOUS plate full was only 15.38g carbs, 2.55g fat and 43.89g protein. How awesome is that? And I have leftover veggies for at least 1 more meal and enough meat to last me .. well at the rate I eat meat .. 2 days max. But still. Awesome. I went to the gym today, too, and did 30 minutes of walking at an incline (14.0) at 3.0-3.2 mph. HR was around 148, and by looking at how sweaty my shirt is you would've thought I did jumping jacks for an hour in a sauna wearing a sweatsuit.  Preferably a neon green and hot pink sweatsuit.. but that part is up for debate.

Tomorrow is day 1 of the new split. I have back and delts, lifting heavy weight and low(er) reps. A few new exercises but for the most part they are familiar.. just in a different order or position. Gotta keep the body on its A-Game. :)

Well, that's that. Have a great night, I gotta get to bed if I want to go 3 for 3!


2 comments:

  1. hello! it was my wedding, why am i not a label??? sounds like you are having an AWESOME july - so proud of you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Because you were busy focusing on Chris and marriage things while I was focusing on Susie's possible back-up career in extermination. Or exterminatorship. Who knows. Maybe both?

    ReplyDelete