Thursday, July 19, 2012

4 Checks

Monday.. Check
Tuesday.. Check
Wednesday.. Check
Thursday.. Check

So far, perfect week of my leaning-out nutrition! Love it. I'm not hungry, energy has been great, and I've just been in a great mood (well minus Tuesday.. but whatever) However today is the first day of the week I've done my 40 minutes of cardio (I did it Sunday, too, but my workout weeks start Tuesday so that was just me being awesome).. seriously, Mere? 40 minutes?! You are killing me! ha. It's not AWFUL.. I'm just bored. Except I did watch a bunch of sports bloopers on Sports Network today during the first half which really made the time fly.. so as long as I can plan that accordingly I should be good! haha.

Today's workout was legs.. and it was great. I went up in weight on every set for every exercise EXCEPT 1.. which was squat jumps holding a medicine ball.. and I'm already holding the heaviest ball so boo-yah. I'm a bad ass :) It never hurts to toot your own horn, people, just do it in moderation.

Well the week is almost over, and I'm completely cool with that. Tomorrow I'm just chilling out in Greensboro for once, and then Saturday it's off to Asheville with my best Kansas neighbor-friend Jack and his gf Katie. I'm stoked. A day of exploring, hiking, white watering and lots of nature. I couldn't be more excited to get out and have fun and just have a summer! Diet will be difficult, but I'm planning on bringing what I can and then just really thinking protein only at meals. I'll be able to get half of my meals at home Saturday, and half Sunday, so it shouldn't throw me off too bad. Yes, I'm motivated and dedicated and want to do great at this competition, but I also know that I need balance and I need to get out and have fun more then anything right now. So, I'm doing this for me. And I'm happy. And that's what matters to me in the long run.

Well I gotta shower (eh.. let's be honest, I'll save it for the am) and get to bed. Oh ps.. Tuesday night.. I went to bed at 5:40pm.. I woke up to my alarm at 5:36am (yes thats what time it's set for) It was great. I'm definitely hitting my 7 hour mark this week.. probably why life has been so great lately :) I have also already planned my August resolution.. but I'm going to leave y'all in anticipation! Good night.. stay motivated.. stay focused on your goals.. stay dedicated.. and most importantly enjoy life!

No comments:

Post a Comment