Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Quickie

It was great to get back in the gym today. I was go-go-go today and had to get through the workout quick, so rest times were taken down to ~60 seconds, which turned out to not be too bad on my weight, I even increased on most of the sets! I had back and core today. Last week the V-Sits were killing me, and I could barely make it, but today was much better. Hopefully I won't still be aching come Friday when I need to do abs again. Last week, we were pathetic!

I really don't have much to say today. I got another job today, so that's cool. My last year at Kansas, well before I graduated, I had 8 jobs. Yes. Eight. It's not like I worked more than anyone else, I just prefer to have a lot of jobs, and work a normal number of hours, so that I don't get bored anywhere. Who knows what will happen when I have to work 40 hours a week somewhere! I'll deal with that when that day comes.

I tried a new protein shake today. Added an orange and the cocoa powder instead of my normal fruit. It was good, but too much chocolate, and the orange left a lot of that skin or whatever, which doesn't bother me, but I could see it bothering a lot of people. Overall though, good shake.

I also have not been sleeping well lately, and I'm going to blame that on being on my computer right up until I hit the hay. So, I must go and watch Shooter, Markie Mark is so foxy. I'd date him.. or Russel Crowe. They can fight over me. Welp, catch ya later. Shoulders and triceps tomorrow! Can't wait to tackle those bench dips again, LOVE THEM!

1 comment:

  1. Go with Crowe. You are probably taller than Markie Mark.

    ReplyDelete