Saturday, June 30, 2012

Glittery Floors = Sparkly Feet

It's hot as balls in this state. And I say that not knowing how hot, exactly, that balls tend to get. Logically, it's probably hotter than balls because if anyone's balls were over 100 they probably would choose to cut them off. Or never take them off ice. Either way.. lose-lose.. Sucks to be a guy.

I came back to CH this weekend to a new roommate and dog! A girl in my program the year ahead of me is staying at my apartment for the month while she's in between leases, and my apartment is full of stuff! But it's been fun, nice to have someone to come home to and hang with.

Today, I had my final heavy lifting workout with Shoulders and Biceps. It was great! My shoulder is hurting a little still, feels kind of like a pinched nerve near my shoulder blade every time I bring my arm down, really my elbow below my shoulder, but I had some girl working lift the weight up for me --which was a sight in itself -- and I increased weight on shoulder press from 40 to 55! Pretty stoked about that.

So my workout was:
Seated DB Shoulder Press
SS Upright Rows and Reverse Flyes
Lateral Cable Raises
Bicep Pulldowns
Barbell Curls
Alternating DB Curls

I also want to mention that at Ram's on the lateral raises I'm lifting 7.5# and at SRC I'm lifting 22.5#.. and for the Bicep Pulldowns I go from 62.5# (which is so hard) at Rams to 130# at SRC... something's not right. Oh well, though, heavy lifting is heavy lifting despite what the plate says!

So, my suit is in! I tried it on and it fits perfectly! I love it.. except for all of the glitter that spills onto my floor and gets all over everything.

So tomorrow I will take my progress pictures and start the cutting/leaning phase of my competition prep. I wish I took the pictures before my cheat meal, but regardless I have the same amount to lose, and I will get there. I have no idea what July has in store for me, but luckily it's a fresh month - fresh resolution (I'll explain tomorrow) - and I'm ready to tackle it head on!

Oh.. and it's also my half birthday :) Fam, did you each send me a cake?

No comments:

Post a Comment